Code of Student Rights & Responsibilities Review
The Code of Student Rights & Responsibilities (CSRR) is reviewed regularly and input from students, staff and faculty is part of the review process.
To join the open web-based CSRR review consultation, please:
- Review the Code online, or download the PDF in English or French;
- Review the Terms of Reference for the CSRR review; and then;
- Click the link below. You will be required to log in using your Passport York credentials. Submission is not anonymous.
Add your voice to the consultation and help us:
- Explore improvements to existing processes for addressing student non-academic conduct;
- Ensure procedural fairness, and clarity of language and expectations;
- Promote student development and community-building; and,
- Ensure the CSRR aligns with prevailing University policies and guidelines.